Meet Nalani.

Meet Nalani.

 
 

"My day starts off with a ‘meditation,’ AKA rolling around and whining."

 
 

Half Japanese and half Russian, Nalani makes collage art in her spare time. (And her friends call her “Nay.”)

 

What made you decide to respond to our open call in Vancouver?

“Because Isaac Sterling. Also, the edginess has always drawn me in. I 100% believe in AA’s influential comeback, and I want to be part of that. 2018… it’s time!”

What are your professional or artistic goals?

“Professionally, the dream is to be a stunt actress, like a badass Bond Girl. Artistically, I want something where my brain can pour out.”

 

Can you walk us through a typical day in your life?

“My day starts off with a ‘meditation,’ AKA rolling around and whining. Then I give myself a little pep talk: ‘YOU GOT THIS.’ Then I check my calendar for the day and flow with it as smoothly as possible. Every day is different. I am typically auditioning or on set (my favorite days), working out, or figuring out what I’m doing with my life.”

How would you describe your own personal style?

“Confused. I like to mix it up and I love small details. 80% of my clothes are thrifted. The other 20% are a few good pieces I’ve treated myself to. I don’t care about what you’re wearing; as long as you can rock it with confidence, you’re looking good.”

 

What are your 3 favorite AA items?

“Bodysuits! The Riding Pant. The U & I Flex Fleece, because of the good old nostalgic memories of my first love.”

 

To learn more about Nalani, follow her @nalaniwakita

 

Nalani's Favorite Styles

 

 
 
Meet Liann.

Meet Liann.

AA Archives: The Disco Pant

AA Archives: The Disco Pant